Wednesday 24 September 2014

'My future is at Madrid' - Cristiano Ronaldo dismisses Manchester United rumours

Ronaldo has openly spoken about his desire to return to Old Trafford in the future, and Goal understands he wants to surpass Raul's mark of 323 goals for Madrid before heading back to the club where he made his name.

Talk of a transfer at the end of the current season has intensified in recent weeks after the Portuguese made his feelings known over the sales of Angel Di Maria and Xabi Alonso, but he insists he is paying no attention to the growing rumours.

"It's all speculation, speaking about my future … My future is Madrid. I'm happy," he told reporters.

"The season is going well and I'm not talking about my future, it doesn't make sense."

Ronaldo scored four goals for Madrid in their 5-1 victory over Elche on Tuesday night, three days after netting a hat-trick in an 8-2 win against Deportivo.

The 29-year-old has already scored nine La Liga goals in just five appearances so far this season, though Madrid are fourth in the table, three points behind leaders Barcelona have played one game more.

No comments:

Post a Comment